I am typically finicky when it comes to mascaras, for two reasons: 1) my lashes are thin; 2) they are short as well which is why they need some serious plumping. Most of the mascaras especially the highly rated ones don’t gratify me at all considering I paid a great amount due to their persuasive ads. Mascaras are mainly for defining the eyelashes either by thickening, lengthening and even darkening. But with so many brands nowadays, it’s hard to determine which one works best until you finally get to try it. One factor that I always consider first would be the cost, but as we all know, the quality of the product always rely on its value. Though not always, but most of time that is the case.
- - It is waterproof and it’s best for oily lids like mine;
- - It goes on perfectly during application;
- - It thickens without clumping;
- - It doesn’t smudge along the eyelids or even under the eyes;
- - It extends every lashes;
- - It can hold the curls remarkably;
- - It has a great staying power and could last all day;
- - The cost is pretty expensive ( $25.00 as of the moment);
- - For those who don’t like using big dense brush applicators, this is not for you. I’m not a fan of it either as I always get it on my skin;
This is by far my favorite mascara and will definitely purchase it once I ran out. I know for a fact that this would be a splurge for me but I know I wouldn’t regret it.
Disclaimer: Post is not sponsored.